Waze Social GPS Maps & Traffic android apps

Learns your driving patterns and doesn't force you to take tolls even when Waze Social GPS Maps & Traffic android apps activated. Best feature is notifications of traps! Best most current app for navigation Great for taxis, truckers, and people who hate sitting still.

 - Add information on local places and businesses
- Add Facebook friends and sync Contacts
- See friends’ ETA when driving to the same destination
- One tap navigation to Facebook & Calendar events
- Earn points as you contribute road info and climb the ranks in your community
- Live maps, consistently edited and updated by Waze community map editors
- Automatic rerouting as conditions change on the road
- Send your ETA & real-time drive to update those you’re meeting
- Learns your frequent destinations, commuting hours, and preferred routes
- Find the cheapest gas station on your route 

Just by driving with Waze open, you're already contributing tons of real-time traffic information to your local community. You can also actively report accidents, police traps and other hazards you see on the road. Get road alerts along your route and find the cheapest gas prices around you shared by the community.

Keeps trying to find my location. I uninstalled it before, and it took out half my contacts. The Wireless technician suggests I install it again, but nobody has been able to recover my contacts! After upgrading Waze Social GPS Maps & Traffic android apps to andriod 5.0.1 on my galaxy note 4, it couldn't show proper map and all the icons become boxes.. often can't get GPS connection.. and result in going wrong direction

1 Response to "Waze Social GPS Maps & Traffic android apps"

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete