Farm Town:Happy City Day Story games for android

The Farm Town:Happy City Day Story games for android makes it impossible to get ahead without purchasing rubies, then they make you use them by pricing everything so high that you have to purchase more. They also trick you into using rubies you have. At level 36 but you don't get more crops. The more businesses you buy the more expensive it is to hire.

Farm Town will create your own farm story, hay day coming to your farm. Leave township, go to the country and do farming! Who knows, maybe it is you who will one day become the mayor of hay Farm Town!

- Grow trees and do apple pie. All farmers like apple pie and fresh milk.
- Experience the quiet charm of rural life and feel like a real businessman!
- Invite sheep, pig and kitty to your family farm. Almost Zoo with pet!

Gather resources and open up production to bring your farmville to prosperity. Craft various useful things and dozens farm craft items. Plant beautiful flowers and collect them in to bright bouquets. Equip and develop your farm craft, take care of the cute pet, animals and help your neighbors farms. Prepare your farm to hayday.

Very glad to have it back again even if I am at step 1 again! I am at step 31 again . My application stopped working and I miss playing. Well my game finally after months of not working started working again but it started at stage 1, so I am having to pay to get back to stage 41 again.

1 Response to "Farm Town:Happy City Day Story games for android"

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete